NCERT Solutions for Class 7th Science
Chapter 13. Motion and Time
- The distance covered by an object in a unit time as the speed of the object.
- If the speed of an object moving along a straight line keeps changing, its motion is said to be non-uniform.
- An object moving along a straight line with a constant speed is said to be in uniform motion.
- The time taken by the pendulum to complete one oscillation is called its time period.
- The basic unit of time is a second.
- The speedometer of a car measure Speed.
- The odometer of a car measure Distance.